Today I had an RDO and as luck would have it, it non stop rained! This was the excuse I needed to have one more shot at glazing the HCX. I was not happy with the glazing supplied as it was far to thick and frosted making it impossible to see through! I decided to cut individual windows out of some clear styrene sheet. A million windows later I finally finished one side! Yeah! The result is ok. The styrene seems to scratch very easily and shows up when viewed through. Maybe for the other side I will cut the windows out of shirt packaging. It may not scratch up as much and if the results improve I will replace the side finished today.
Along with a few windows I finished the Z13 by fitting a crew. The LWW is still on the bench as I still have no info on its brake rigging.
I am looking forward to the Loftus convention this Saturday. Hopefully I will get to meet a few blogger's!
That's it for now. Not much to write really but thought I had better do something.
See you at the convention,