Friday, May 10, 2013

TAM Pictures - So Far

Hi Ya'all

It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I am having trouble posting text on Blogger with the iPad. Here are a few pictures of the TAM, still under construction. As shown in an earlier post 'How to turn a RTR model into a kit' I split this coach down the centre and milled the windows out. The crown lights are further recessed giving two different planes of glass from the outside. Now glued back together I have built working diaphragms and started on a new under frame which i would like to have cast. Hopefully I can get these finished before the eureka model is released. 

I had a great time in Texas. I met up with Blair and Lance while in Fort Worth. After visiting both their Aussie layouts we went out for dinner in a restaurant opposite the railway line...naturally. 

Thanks Blair and Lance. Next time you in Australia please let me know. I will show you around Nowra ha ha.

Just a quick post while I contemplate moving into 7mm modelling. It's on the cards.

Linton





No comments:

Post a Comment